Monday 3 June 2013

ONE dOWn Ten to Go!!!YIpEe

        Yesterday was blessing galour, first the thanksgiving service for both May and June celebrants, then the dancing in chapel, final year students danced their life out and i wasnt excluded i danced like never before...omg, can u imagine me climbing a chair and doing my thing. As if
that was not enough we had Bishop David Oyedepo come bless us in the evening, Papa as he is fondly called by Winners' members is the best father anyone can have, the service was awesome as everybody struggled to sit on his seat after the service to get a full impartation of his anointing. Past. Victor <my chaplain> sayz its spirit of just made perfect and the transference of spirit, i also had the laying on of hands both by him and my dear Pst Ntia Ubong...I just changed levels from double portion to #TRIPPLE PORTION.
         And so Yes with this so much anointing and success i moved into the exam hall to write my mentor's course PHY 422<Nuclear and Particle Physics>...that woman ehnn she wanted to show her power< i dnt blame her wot do u expect she's a first class FUTA product> but Oluwa was so involved and all she did was wash...i answered her word for word, question for question, that is to say my first paper was AWESOME!!!
         Its one down and ten to go, and i stand on the promises of God to see me thru it all...in a matter of weeks i'll proudly be BSc.Industrial Physics(Electronics and IT applications)
         I gotta go read cos Faith without works is dead.

2 comments:

oyindamola said...

best best best of luck opzy.you are favoured by God

Victorious said...

Thanks oyin...i do rily appr8