Monday 17 June 2013

Missy's Diary (one)

Sunday Afternoon.......

I enter into the restaurant , he had earlier called that I meet him there, I told him I didn't think I would be availaible, but he had insisted that he would be there and wait even if I wasnt going to come,<seriously> I just hised and said whatever...duh!
My head thus failed in alerting my brain with a warning signal that my heart was going to take my legs to the restaurant, I enter and the first person I see is Tade sitting across, he beckons to me, I go to meet him and the first thing he says is "I miss u Joliet, I really do", hmmm............
My heart does the marathon race but finishes within seconds or is that supposed to be calculated in  microseconds, I think I missed a beat, no if I did I would be dead. I looked at him and said "thank you, I mssed your presence too" all sort of thoughts running through my mind...........we sit speechless avoiding each others eyes and then I finally get the courage to ask "what do you wanna eat or u wouldnt mind a drink, would you?"  I just needed to break this silence.

He grabs my hand and says I love you Joliet, I want us to start afresh babe, I withdraw my hand or so I try to do but he tightens his grip, I look away for like forty-five seconds trying to put words together, come on I'm smarter than being dumb  I say to myself but no words, one minute, no words, two minutes and Dear Diary I'm jerked back from wonder land...Wakey wakey, wake up joor Joliet, u just love sleeping, what do u want me to buy for you from the cafeteria...gosh this my roommate ehnn she too like food.....I yawn and exclaim so it was just a dream!!! she replies me, of course you've been sleeping since we got back from church around 11am and dis is 3pm what do u want to eat.......................

Dear Diary I really need to answer Tade's question I wish this dream is real, I wish Tade would come back, unlike my dream I wont hesitate to answer him......
I'm going to back to bed, wait theres a knock on my door.....nooooo!!!!!!!!!


OMG I cant believe my eyes....................................do dreams come true???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is interesting sis