Saturday 18 May 2013

MY FIRST TYME

Hmmm! no my first word should be welcome joor...so i say a big WELCOME TO THE ZOEs et (and) ZIONs. Yeah u guessed right m so spirit filled shey? <rhetorical question> for the literature inclined mind, no beef to science students m one too. 

ZOE means the God kind of life and ZION refers to the perfect and heavenly place of God. ZOE is a feminine name so it automatically represents a general name for my female readerz and likewise ZION is for the male readerz.

As they say "without much ado" dis is actually my first tyme and m so happy, cant wait for this to be published. I know all those corrupt minds tink its *this cough*  Pelumi get me cough medicine joor, oh that girl happens to be my roommate. I am ugly pretty sure u guys know its my first time so m nervous, my hands are shaking as i type<if i hear>
 

Now to the matter, I heard the first tyme usually comes with so much pain but for some rare individualz its painless. Okay so for me sha i would say writing on dis blog for the first tyme isnt pain at all but fun, the blog is about 'evry evry' would customize it as time goes on jare... just wanted to say JE VOUS EN PRIE to all first tymers here
My french is gradually becoming clear and distinct, thanks to my french teachers in secondary school and to GST122. 
                                                                                                                Avec Amour (With Love)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

am so welcomed to dis blog

Victorious said...

yeah sure