Saturday 18 May 2013

Yipee!!! Its Another Year Again

                           
I met the girl pictured above in 100 level, same course and hall mate [Esther Hall Queens], CU students understand. I had never seen someone as tiny as this babe okay except myself, no hips, size 0, just straight, she looked so innocent <no homo> I remember we had d same CGPA for d first semester and that got us talking..........Fast Forward to today that skinny not hot babe is one of
the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, shes got a ZION now and has added much weight, morally okay,academically sound, a spiritual giant, a ZOE and has kinda grown into a sweet admirable lady. As a matter of fact all i can hear are wedding bells dangling, she'll kill me for this.

Ruth Omoye Oghenetega Lushen Osiruame Oboh I admire u and the calm life u do have though I constantly tease you to be lot more adventurous, m just being a pest.[its my nature]

Happy Birthday Namesake I love u loads do have d best of fun
P.S wheres my chicken and chips,[hunger pangs of life atm]

Ruth and her Baby(Sidney)

 

More birthday  photos coming your way*winks*
                     Runs off to parry {in jenifa<Funke Akindele> voice}

No comments: